Alpha Tau Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Fundraising Page
About Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc, Alpha Tau Omega Chapter
The purpose of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, Alpha Tau Omega Chapter, is to cultivate and encourage high scholastic and ethical standards, to promote unity and friendship among college-educated women, to study and help alleviate problems concerning girls and women in order to improve their social stature, to maintain a progressive interest in college life, and to be of service to all mankind.
Alpha Tau Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated®, is the premier sisterhood of college-educated women working together to serve the citizens of San Antonio and surrounding Bexar County communities.
Alpha Tau Omega Chapter provides numerous innovative programs of service that are beneficial for our youth such as a reading enrichment program at the Eastside Boys and Girls Club, and the Mahogany Brain Challenge, a contest for youth on African American History held annually in February. Currently we sponsor a Mentoring Program for female students at MLK Academy with a focus in academic enrichment and leadership development. We also promote programs to educate the community regarding Health Issues, Economic Security, Global Poverty, Social Justice, and advancing education with Scholarships for graduating seniors. While highlighting the significance of HBCUs in our society we have adopted St. Philip’s College. Fashionetta™ our signature fundraiser and Shades of Green our annual golf tournament are means to sustain our programs of service.
Why Is Stuff The Bus Important?
- Omega Psi Phi - Psi Alpha Chapter $6,800.00
- Alpha Phi Sigma Alumnae Chapter Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. $2,289.26
- San Antonio Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. $2,186.90
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated SAAC $2,172.50
- Delta Rho Lambda Alpha Phi Alpha $2,076.00
- Alpha Alpha Xi Omega- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. $1,964.04
- Alpha Tau Omega Chapter Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. $1,381.87
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., Alpha Pi Zeta Chapter $1,066.00
- ΑΦΑ ΠΘΛ - Alamo Alphas $870.00
- Beta Beta Sigma Chapter- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. $838.75
- Beta Kappa Omega Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. $300.00
- Team Captain Team Captain $0.00
See What Your Donations Can Provide Students: