My Personal Fundraising Page
Tell your story here! Your supporters will want to know about you and why you’re fundraising for this cause.
Why Is Stuff The Bus Important?
The Communities In Schools’ (CIS) Stuff The Bus School Supply Drive is one of city's largest school supply drives that serves thousands of under-served students and families. Many of these families are below the poverty line and cannot afford all the supplies their children need to start their school year. The funds raised through this event will be given to about 150 CIS partnering schools (elementary-high school) across 12 school districts to purchase supplies for any student in need at that campus. The Stuff The Bus School Supply Drive helps to alleviate the stress of back-to-school expenses and allows students to focus on their education with the tools they need to be successful.
- Alpha Phi Sigma Alumnae Chapter Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. $2,094.55
- San Antonio Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. $2,090.00
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Alpha Tau Omega Chapter $1,742.43
- Psi Alpha Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. $1,359.00
- Beta Kappa Omega Alumni Chapter Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc. $1,011.00
- ΑΦΑ ΠΘΛ - Alamo Alphas $859.62
- Alpha Phi Alpha, Inc. DRL Chapter $828.50
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity SAAC $539.75
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated Beta Beta Sigma Chapter $200.00
- Felipe Lee Team Captain $26.25
View All Team Members
See What Your Donations Can Provide Students:
Do you have questions regarding this initiative?
Contact (insert team captain name) by calling (insert phone number) or by emailing (insert email).